Monday, January 17, 2011

Pretty in pink, covered in crumbcake

O my it's been a gray day, so I've enjoyed playing with the SP Color Combo of Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Crumb Cake. I've been saving up my pink embossing powder and was tickled rose to see the Embossing challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.

I've been wanting find something I could use the text-heavy decorative paper I have, and using it for the back of this trifold card worked nicely. I couldn't help but cut out one of the phrases for the front. The embossed sentiment reads
You make my heart flutter.


Inspiration:
SPCC #83: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Crumb Cake
Picture Perfect Creations Specialty Challenge: Embossing

Supplies: K&Company Valentine's Designer double-sided paper pack, Staples cardstock, Copic Ciao markers, Fiskars papercutter and corner punch, ZipDry glue, Martha Stewart detailing scissors, Cricut Expression,, SCAL, stamps by gstudios

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your card! I should really try to make one of these cards, it looks so neat. Thank you so much for joining us for our specialty challenge this week at PPC.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.