Sunday, June 5, 2011

2nd Birthday Blog Candy

July 5, exactly one month from today, will mark the 2nd anniversary of my very first blog post, so I thought it was about time that I offered some delicious Blog Candy to all the bloggers out there who have made these two years such a wonderful adventure.

That's me on the right, embarking upon my adventure.

I wish I could send everyone giant care packages, but I'm offering a small yet exciting prize package to one random winner:

A Safe Pair of Hands
digi stamp set by Crafty Ann

This set was created as a special fundraiser
for the Great North Air Ambulance.
You receive each piece as a blank digi as well as a pre-colored image, so if you have the option to print and make!
[If you can't wait and purchase this now,
you will instead receive 3 digis of your choice
from Crafty Ann's digi shop.]



Burning Bright: Passager Celebrates 21 Years
edited by Mary Azrael & Kendra Kopelke
designed by Pantea Amin Tofangchi

A collection of over one hundred of the most memorable and distinctive poems, stories and memoir published in Passager. Sections include: Old age, War, Sex and Love, Generations, the Body, Death, and Time.

Pennant stamp
by studio g
Everything I make with this seems to come out great, so it feels "lucky" to me! I'm sure you'll agree.
Oh, and there are a few surprises too!

I'll also include a handmade corner-bookmark, but I want to make sure it's something you'll love, so I'm going to make it once the winner is chosen. And yes, I'll absolutely ship international.


To be eligible, simply put your name into the linky below by U.S. EST 11:59 PM July 4. You don't need to be a follower or share my blog candy info, but it would make me terribly happy. If you don't have a blog, leave a comment on this post with some way for me to contact you.

Grab the image above and link it to this post, if you'd like. Thank you!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Click on the image below to add your name:

7 comments:

  1. many many congrats dear, very happy for you I am the first one to enter, but here is no pic in your blog so what I show in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow count me in deary.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! That's a great achievement....keep 'em comin', hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. Will gladly add you to a post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - two years of blogging! Congrats! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog. There's another freebie up until midnight tonight, if you haven't yet seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two years of blogging and still going strong. I love your creations and look forward to seeing what you come up with over the next few years.
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for dropping by my blog an d becoming a follower
    Congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.