Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Blogoverary to cg-says!

Wow, I can't believe it's already this blog's 2nd blogoversary! I celebrated by making some easy fakecotta to stuff into our daily-blooming squash blossoms which the rain (and, well, my own laziness for not picking them in the morning) have ruined a few days worth, but I'll have enough to bread & fry soon), but even that can't compare with my excitement about sending out my Blogoversary candy!

There were 4 takers for the candy out of almost 50 followers, bloggy friends all. I can honestly say I enjoy every one of your blogs.

I put the numbers into the Random Number Generator, and the winner is...
Anne-Marie of little-applefalls!
Email me so I can send out your prizes!

The other participants were Priyanka, Sudha, & Suz. As they say, we're all winners! But ya'll are actual winners: Please choose an image worth 3 USD (or close to that amount), and email me the link & I'll buy it for you. May I suggest: Tellen's Place, Stitchy Bear (& Gillu's Gallery), Crafty Ann's.

3 comments:

  1. Doin' a happy dance!!! Thank you so much, sweetie.....and Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary...so glad you started your blog, because I so enjoy all your creations...yummy!
    Will fire off an email with my deets....still doin' my happy dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on your blogversary and Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG I m also among the winners. So happy, me 2 doing a happy dance. Thanks dear.
    Congrats to the other winners too.

    Hugs
    Sudha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.