Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Grays and some Penny Black

The current challenge at the Penny Black blog is "Simple Stamping," and I decided to try a relatively Clean-and-Simple (CAS) card. I used the lovely if unusual color combo from Color Throwdown, and the intriguing sketch from Sketchy Tuesday.


Inspiration:
Penny Black: Simple Stamping
Color Throwdown #158: Island Indigo, Peach Parfait, Basic Gray, Light Gray
Sketchy Tuesday #92

Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, Core'dinations, stash cardboard
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, Crop-O-Dile
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, tulle, stash eyelet, Copic for edging

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo stylish. Love the ribbon coming out through the brad. And the bow. Very sweet.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I'm loving the tulle! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful take on the sketch! Love the tulle, so soft. Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this! I love how you used the tulle! I'm glad you could play along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I just love that colored tulle spayed out like it is! Such creativity! Thanks for joining us over at SSD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat design! I love the tulle! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic design! Love the way you did the tulle! Thanks for playing along with the SSD sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch!!! I love your little Tulle bow!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CG, this is a beautiful card! I love CAS x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.