Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Tea in the Garden -- Summer with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers

Have you been hopping with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers? Just love all the Coffee/Tea/Cocoa projects, so many unique designs! This is my second card for this season's Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop.


I made a Card-in-a-Box using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die set, featuring teapot & cup dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs


Inspiration/Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Coffee/tea/cocoa + Summer


Thank you for visiting! Have a very perky season,


8 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh how pretty!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

How fun is this!! Love the teacups coming out of the box ;)

MakeYourLifeColourful said...

Wow, gorgeously created and so well put together!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is magnificent. I love all the tea cups and the wonderful colors too.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Love the purple! Love the design. I think this is just so creative! I want to make one...

Fiki said...

gorgeous pop up box card!

Lisa said...

This is fun and beautiful!

~amy~ said...

This is amazing! WOW.